No update yesterday as I didn’t do anything other than duolingo and I didn’t have anything useful to add
- completed the duolingo section on plurals. Definitely seems harder than english where it’s just “chuck an s on the end and you’ll be right about 80% of the time”. The interactions with this and definite/indefinite articles are complicated
- completed duolingo section on definites. this will also need a few more goes
- “Du har överskridit antalet tillåtna försök att verifiera din telefon.” - Failed at verifying twitter too many times. Wh well.
- Did excersise questions form Get started in swedish convewrsation 1.01. 2 mistakes, one incomplete answer.
Vocab i’m stuck on
- Pojken - the boy
- Kvinnorna - the women
- Älgarna - the moose (plural)
(these are a problem because I haven’t learned all the plural forms in general yet)
- om - likes
- practise the plural and definite/indefinite forms a bit more